Advanced V-Band Technology: Extending the Reach of Ultra High-Speed Broadband Wireless
Vubiq Networks, Inc. is a privately held wireless networking technology company headquartered in Irvine, California. Our focus is on millimeter wave data connectivity solutions that enable multi-gigabit speed transport for broadband wireless fiber extensions, wireless metropolitan area networks, and mobile backhaul applications.
Our HaulPass V10g is an advanced 10 Gbps V-Band millimeter wave radio link that delivers high-speed, low-latency, full-duplex wireless data connectivity at distances up to 1.8 kilometers (over one mile). The HaulPass V10g provides broadband Ethernet connectivity via a fully integrated Ethernet switch, as well as 10 Gbps direct fiber-to-radio connectivity for maximum throughput and minimum latency.
HaulPass V10g at a Glance
- 2 x 1.25 Gbps Ethernet and 10 Gbps fiber wireless link
- V-Band license-free operation
- Up to 1.8 km (over one mile) point-to-point range
- Small, lightweight footprint
- Low power requirements via PoE++ or standard 48 VDC
- Hitless adaptive coding, modulation and baud rate
- Intelligent AGC for maximum network throughput
- Save thousands of dollars in trenching, fiber installation, and data communications charges
HaulPass V10g Data Sheet
Download HaulPass V10g data sheet.
Free Educational White Paper
Download our free white paper “Intelligent AGC for Millimeter Wave Radio Links: Maintaining Reliability without Impacting Throughput”
Careers at Vubiq
Recent Vubiq Networks News
Vubiq Expands Millimeter Wave Innovation with New Wireless Backplane Patent. Read the press release
Vubiq Networks to Develop E-Band Wireless Solution. Read press release
Atlas Networks Delivers Wireless Gigabit Internet in Seattle. Read press release
Vubiq Networks Introduces the 10 Gbps HaulPass V10g. Read press release
FCC Extends V-Band Coverage to 57-71 GHz. Read press release
Kingston Connects with HaulPass. Read success story