Advanced V-Band Wireless Technology:
Extending the Reach of Gigabit Ethernet
Vubiq Networks, Inc. is a privately held wireless networking technology company headquartered in Irvine, California. Our focus is on V-Band millimeter wave data connectivity solutions that enable gigabit speed transport for broadband wireless fiber extensions, wireless metropolitan area networks, and mobile backhaul applications.
Our HaulPass V60s is an innovative 60 GHz V-Band millimeter wave wireless radio that delivers quality of service, Gigabit Ethernet speeds, and advanced networking features in a compact, lightweight, ruggedized enclosure that includes an integrated two-port Gigabit Ethernet switch.
HaulPass V60s at a Glance
- Full-duplex (FDD) one gigabit Ethernet link (two gigabit aggregate)
- 750-meter (0.5 mile) point-to-point range for line-of-sight applications
- Efficient, reliable 60 GHz V-Band license-free operation
- Compact 2.4 kg (5.2 lbs) ruggedized outdoor enclosure designed for extreme weather operation
- Fully integrated, carrier-grade, dual-port Ethernet switch
- Low power requirements via POE+
- Intelligent automatic gain control maintains network throughput
- Save thousands in trenching, fiber installation, and data comm charges
HaulPass V60s Product Brief
Download HaulPass V60s product brief.
Free Educational White Paper
Download our free white paper “Intelligent AGC for Millimeter Wave Radio Links: Maintaining Reliability without Impacting Throughput”
Careers at Vubiq
Vubiq Networks News
FCC Extends V-Band Coverage to 57-71 GHz. Read press release
Rain or Shine, Skycom1 Relies on HaulPass V60s V-Band Wireless Links. Read the success story
Vubiq Appoints John Dilworth as Chief Executive Officer. Read press release
Vubiq publishes two new white papers. Read white papers
Vubiq issues Tech Notes for HaulPass V60s. Read Tech Notes