Vubiq Hiring Info
Vubiq is growing rapidly, especially in the engineering and product development areas. Going forward, we will be seeking out more people who thrive on the challenges of creatively developing broadband wireless solutions that address the forecast growth in worldwide voice and data communications.
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. There is an enormous market for our products and plenty of opportunity to fulfill your potential in our fast-paced, engineering-centric environment.
We are located in sunny Orange County, California with many nearby opportunities to unwind. Vubiq is very much a collaborative environment with various levels of experienced talent. We encourage your ideas on how to create best-in-class wireless infrastructure. We love doers.
Sr. Sales Engineer
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vubiq Networks is seeking a Sr. Sales Engineer responsible for design, implementation and operation of Vubiq Networks’ V-Band product line. This engineer will support the integration process from design to fine-tune alignment of our wireless point-to-point solution. As the project lead, this position is responsible for successful integration and follow-on support. Additional tasks include operational and trend statistics, as well as analyzing performance results.
The Sr. Sales Engineer will provide advanced technical support for issues that are escalated in the field and will be the point person for all critical network related issues. Customer training and internal knowledge transfer is also a critical component of this position.
- Responsible for installation and integration of wireless point-to-point solutions
- Drive timely, productive and effective resolution of customer issues relating to wireless as well as network infrastructure
- Point of technical contact for Vubiq partners
- Maintain and develop professional relationships with Sales, Engineering, and Executive Management
- Attend and support key channel partner events and training sessions
- 5+ years of direct SE experience
- Experience in wireless point-to-point solutions
- Strong knowledge of internetworking designs and their applications, including IP subnetting and complex routing techniques on LAN/WAN networks, security, and advanced network topologies
- Effective presentation, analytical, communications and customer relationship skills
- Ability to work autonomously on multiple projects and associated deliverables
- Proficient in MS Office and Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Address: 9231 Irvine Blvd., Irvine, CA 92618
- Phone: 949.226.7185
- Email: email@example.com
- Monday-Friday: 9-5 Pacific