The HaulPass E10g: 10 Gbps E-Band Link Spanning up to 10 km
The HaulPass E10g is an advanced E-Band millimeter wave radio link that delivers high-speed, low-latency, full-duplex wireless data communications. The flexible E10g operates in two modes
- 2 x 1.25 Gbps Ethernet connectivity incorporating a fully integrated Ethernet switch (2.5 Gbps aggregate throughput)
- 10 Gbps direct fiber-to-radio connectivity for maximum throughput and minimum latency
Housed in a small, lightweight enclosure that’s easy to deploy, the HaulPass E10g radio link utilizes the lightly licensed E-Band spectrum to cost-effectively meet the ever-expanding needs of today’s bandwidth-hungry networks.
Advanced E-Band Wireless Technology
The HaulPass E10g supports line-of-sight, point-to-point wireless spans up to 10 kilometers (6.2 miles). The flexible E10g connectivity solution supports the attachment of an external antenna depending on the range required.
The E10g provides 100 MHz to 2 GHz channel bandwidth, advanced intelligence, and comprehensive Ethernet switching functionality. Integrated low-latency forward error correction (< 10 µs) assures data transmission reliability.
Weighing only 4 kg (8.8 lbs) and designed for extreme weather operation, the HaulPass E10g features a ruggedized outdoor enclosure with a compact diameter of only 26.3 cm (10.4”). The HaulPass E10g can be powered via PoE++ or via a separate auxiliary 48 VDC input, drawing only 45 watts.
HaulPass E10g features include:
- 2 x 1.25 Gbps Ethernet and 10 Gbps fiber wireless link
- Lightly licensed E-Band millimeter wave operation
- Up to 10 km (6.2 miles) point-to-point range
- Small, lightweight footprint
- Available with 1’ or 2’ antenna
- Low power requirements via PoE++ or standard 48 VDC
- Hitless adaptive coding, modulation and baud rate
- Intelligent AGC for maximum network throughput
- SNMP v 2.0 with private MIB and radio MIB
Future-Proof Connectivity Solution
Incorporating Vubiq Networks’ patented Modular Integrated Waveguide technology, the HaulPass E10g is a future-proof solution that meets the ultra high-speed wireless needs of today and the future. Immediate ROI is achieved thanks to an economic price point and rapid, pain-free deployment.
Thanks to our Adaptive Code Modulation and Baud (ACMB) technology, the E10g’s code rate, modulation and baud are instantly set in real time, resulting in hitless adjustment to link conditions. This advanced feature maintains critical traffic transport even in the most adverse weather conditions.